Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nails and Cupcakes and Pies Oh My!

As you can see, we're having some real fun today for our 4th of July prep. We've spent all day painting nails and baking cupcakes and pies! Can you tell? It's my favorite holiday!
Patriotic cupcakes. So fun to make!

This, ladies and gents, is my first ever strawberry pie; second pie crust that I've ever tried. The pie crust isn't too pretty, but it tastes pretty divine! You gotta thank the Grandma's Touch Pie kit for that! I just love their canvases and rolling pin stockings. The kids and I are so excited to leave for Flagstaff tonight! I just love spending the 4th up there. It reminds me of all the good 4th of July memories I had as a kid growing up in Utah. More on that later!



1 comment:

Jenn and Rich said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have come with you.Maybe next year.