Monday, July 27, 2009

Keaton's First Day of Second Grade!!!

Well, the day has finally arrived. Our Keaton is in 2nd grade! I just can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday she was going to preschool, and now this? It's enough to make a proud mama cry. Here's Keaton before we walked her to her first day of school. I don't care, I love uniforms!
Keaton and our neighbor Lilly. They are in the same class this year, Mrs. Johnston's class!


Keaton is a nerd like me and chose to sit in the front. Mrs. Johnston actually let them choose their own seats! She's nicer than I was as a teacher, that's for sure!
Of course Keaton and Lilly had to sit next to each other. I really feel like it's going to be a great year for Keaton. Good luck Keaton, we're thinking of you! Hope you're having a great first day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Keaton!

How cute you looked on your first day of school!
Wow, Penny, time is going by too fast.
Thanks for the updates on all of the activities.
Penny,where is your swanky pioneer dress?
What about Brian? Hey Brian, at least a fake mustache.
The girl are darling. Where is Carsen?

Love you all lots,
Grandma