
Okay, so I thought I'd come back from the dead to actually blog today!! And Karsen's b-day was actually in April, but I am getting to it in June. Oh well, no big whup! But I'm sure Jenn is happy that I'm actually blogging, especially since it's been since December! But I digress....So--it's official--my baby is not a baby anymore! She's now considered a "preschooler"! How sad is that? But we had a great time! Grandma even came down for the occasion!

Ummmmmm....presents!

More presents! A typical Snyder birthday.

Okay, so the cake kinda has a funny story. Karsen was adamant that she have a Buzz Lightyear/Woody birthday cake since she adores the both of them. I went searching all over town for one to no avail. And had I the talent to create one, I would have, but alas, I do not. My last stop was Fry's (which is weird b/c we always get our cakes from there) and what do we find? But an Over the Hedge cake! For those of you who know Karsen, you know she watches this movie several times in any given week. Heck, she practically potty trained to it! So this movie and it's characters are near and dear to her heart. When she saw the picture of RJ and Vern, she HAD to have it! BTW, it was delicious!
1 comment:
I love all of the new posts Penny! It's fun to see what you have been up to.
Post a Comment