Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorating Gingerbread Houses

Alrighty ladies and gents, it's time for another installment of FHE with Jen and Rich. In this episode: Decorating Gingerbread Houses! The girls had so much fun with this. Every year, it's a tradition that we decorate gingerbread houses for Christmas. The great thing about it this year is that our good friends the Johnsons invited us over for some decorating, brownies and ice cream (thanks Jen, they were so evil and so delicious!) and watching of SNL skits on the old laptop (with segments of So I Married an Axe Murderer thrown in for good measure!). I must say, we always get our kits from Costco, but this year we decided to try something different and try the one at Sam's. I wasn't too impressed with it, so I believe we will stick with the tried and true!


Karsen seems to be contemplating the direction she'll go with her gumdrop, hmmmm.
As you can tell, the guys worked really really hard.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Holy hottie in the picture at the top batman! Wow Penny you (and your family) look beautiful in the picture by the tree.