
Here we are in Vegas with our BFFs Jenn and Rich. We were so excited to go on this trip and get away. I swear we planned this trip 6 months in advance. That's how badly we wanted to get away--SANS KIDS! Here we are in front of the infamous Vegas sign. Okay, here's something weird, while we were waiting in line, this strange guy with long hair and a weird slash in his shirt asked if he could use us in his "movie". We were like, okay, whatever. He said, "When it's your turn to walk up to take a picture, what I want you to do is walk up and when I say freeze, you freeze and exaggerate your arm movements. Then I'm going to push a guy in a wheelchair up in front of you and then back again and then you just continue walking up to the sign." I don't know if that made sense, but that's the jist of it. It was so weird b/c we did everything like he said, but we noticed that the guy in the wheelchair had this weird make up on. Like black all around his eyes and red around his mouth. It was weird; I just hope we don't end up in something questionable! :)


Here we are in front of the "Brooklyn Bridge" Vegas style. We had so much fun walking around looking at all the fun shops and freaky people.

Here we are at the pool at Mandalay Bay, where we were staying. If you haven't stayed here, you must! The rooms are super nice and affordable and they have like 5,000 pools! Okay, not 5,000, but you know what I mean! One could spend days in the pools back there for free.

I was honored that they named a slot machine after me......NOT!

Kickin' it in the hotel room, getting ready for a day of fun! We had such a great time, but wish we could've had One more day! Thanks Nonna and Papa for watching our 3 hooligans for us! Without you, this wouldn't have been possible!
2 comments:
We had so much fun. Thanks for the funfilled trip. Time to plan for the next trip.
Well of course they named the machine after you!
Post a Comment