Monday, August 24, 2009

The FHE That Never Was/Friday Night Lights

Sorry, to save time and convenience, this is a combo post folks. So this is "The FHE that never was." I am so sorry to say that there was absolutely no spiritual instruction during this activity. I could've easily tied in themes of prayer, and needing our Father in Heaven to guide us through the challenging episodes in our lives, but alas, I was tired. Like most kids do, they insisted we did "something" as a family!!! So the blindfolded game of finding a bunch of pennies on the floor was born. Hey, they loved it and it took up some time! Shhhhhh! We're sometimes the laziest parents on the planet, but don't let the whole ward know! :)
Last Friday night we rented a bunch of movies and then watched the free Friday Night Lights show outside our window. For some reason, this was a lot of fun! I just love it when Monsoon season lingers!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Penny, I love that FHE game. I think we'll try it. Simon Says gets really old.