
Yay! Karsen's first day of preschool! She was so excited to actually get to stay at preschool instead of just coming with me to drop Kendal off. Here she is with her cute little backpack. Keaton handed hers down to Kendal, and Kendal handed hers down to Karsen. They are in good shape still and everyone was happy with the switches so I thought, why not? It looks so big on her though! Ha!ha!



Of course the first thing she hit was the dinosaur pile! If you look at the cute little red-head to the right, that's Hunter our old neighbor! So fun that they're in preschool together!

And here's our posing beauty Kendal. She now goes 3 days/week for 2 1/2 hours. Isn't she such a beaut? Ha!ha! I'm a little frightened for the teen age years, heck, I'm scared for the "tween" years with her!


And here are Kendal's FAVORITE shoes of the moment. Her torquoise platforms. (Ey yei yei!) She was drawn immediately to these shoes, so of course, Grandma had to get them for her! They both had fabulous first days! I just don't know how I'm gonna get them there everyday day in and day out! I guess I'll deal....haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment