
So, we were bored one night and decided to bust out the Easy Bake Oven. If you have a little girl and do not have this, you have got to get one! We've had it a couple years now and still use it. It's definitely been one of those gifts that Keaton continually wants to play with.

Keaton's always just been naturally interested in baking (which makes me so happy by the way!). Everytime I would bake something she'd pull up a chair beside me and want to help. So getting her her own Easy Bake Oven was an easy decision. This night we decided to make a white cake. Here are the girls making the cake mix.

Next, pop it into the Easy Bake Oven. Be careful, it's looks unassuming but is very hoooottt!!

Here's Keaton frosting her masterpiece.

Viola! Here you go! A nice little mini cake to enjoy and share!

And here is our happiest customer! Now, when Keaton's not whipping up delicious treats in the kitchen, she's on the soccer field. I must say that in the last couple of games that I've watched Keaton, I really think she's "gotten" it. In the last two games she's scored 5 goals, winning the games for each. Before this they had a big goose egg (read: no wins!) but now she and another little girl on the team (who's verrry good, too) have a healthy little competition going that now secures their team wins! Good work Keaton, we're so proud of you. Now that I've seen she's getting it, and enjoying all the praise for scoring goals, we've asked her if she wanted to play in the winter/spring season. We're thinking about it, although she has to choose between soccer or art class! So many talents, so little time! I should be so lucky!
1 comment:
Oh the memories that this induces! Wow. I'm back in 1984 all over again!
:)
I LOVE the new photo. What an absolutely breathtaking family you have!
Post a Comment