
Halloween night! So, I would like to introduce you to Princess Leia, White Trash Guy, cowgirl, and Hannah Montana! The fam before taking off trick or treating. My girls are such posers! :)

Kendal mid trick or treat. All the girls were so cute (and I was so happy not to have any Disney princesses in the bunch) that I just kept grabbing them and hugging and kissing them. They were like, "Mom, leave us alone, we need to get candy!"


Here's the group again post trick or treat. Notice Karsen's flushed face and sweaty forehead? Brian got everything between, "You Joe Dirt? to Are you Billy Ray Cyrus?" I guess it was because he was accompanying Hannah Montana. His reply was, "No, just White Trash."

Here the kids are with their papa. He was some kind of cross between Ghostbusters and Rick James.

The kids trick or treating at our neighbors, the Whipples. They are the grandparents of our neighborhood, the kids simply adore them!
4 comments:
Am I surprise Brian chose a long wig? Nope. Not after all the times I had to see him wearing that Bon Jovi hat-with-black-wig attached circa '98-'99. Yikes.
The girls look AMMMMAAAAAHHHHZING! Where were you, Mama? The cameraman? What did you dress up as?
So fun to stop by and see what you're all up to. Miss and love you and thinking of you always, even if we don't see each other as much as I'd love to.
Hey I found you finally! Better late than never! I'm adding you to my links list...hope you don't mind!
Ok, seriously, Brian is my new hero! I love that he's not to cool to dress up, and Joe Dirt-ay is my favorite!!!!
The girls look so great! And Brian in that wig is too funny.
Post a Comment