Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kendal's First Day of Preschool!

Here's Kendal, so excited for her very first day of preschool!


Kendal: throwing up gang signs?


Kendal's first backpack! Grandma bought it for her. She insisted Kendal have her own backpack and not a hand-me-down from Keaton. : )

Kendal getting a helping hand from Ms. Carrie.

Kendal already working diligently! Good work baby!
I can't believe I have a second child in school. Okay, so it's not really school, but you know what I mean! I didn't know what to do with myself for 2 hours with only one kid at home! But don't worry, I eventually figured it out. Kendal goes to preschool in the afternoon, so all day from 7:30 in the morning she's asking me, "Is it time yet? When are you taking me to preschool?" The time finally arrived and she was so beside herself. She donned her Ariel backpack that Grandma got her and away we went! She learned how to place her backpack on the hooks and put her water bottle by the sink. Then it was time for seatwork. (Shown just above). Her teacher is Ms. Carrie and I think she's going to be a very good teacher for Kendal. Kendal said that they colored, sat in a circle, danced, and put their hand prints on paper. When I came to pick her up she whisked me over to the wall where her folder was and showed me the work she'd done for that day. She said she likes her teacher and thinks that preschool is going to be loads of fun.





1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love that her bag is as big as her. She looks so cute! So how was the peace and quiet?