
Sorry these pics are so blurry but. . . anyhoo. Here's some pictures of Kendal's first day of her new ballet class! She's taking them at Artistic Motion Dance in the Higley Village shopping center. Her teacher's name is Ms. Katy, and Kendal thinks she's the greatest! Kendal has always seemed to enjoy dance, as anyone who witnesses her prancing around on her tippy toes will attest! Kendal's also excited because there's a boy in her class this year!!! Whooooo, will sparks fly? You'll have to stay tuned to find out!

I believe I can fllllllyyy!

This is Kendal's Bella Dancerella Barre. She's been in love with it since the moment she busted it out of the package Christmas morn. It comes with a cute DVD, I highly reccommend.

Kendal attempting a plie? She's trying, the little squirt!
3 comments:
Hey Penny! I didn't know you had a blog! cute ballerina! one of the reasons I NEED a girl in this lifetime!
Okay, Kendal is seriously, severely, extraordinarily adorable. Did you know I was a dancer? 12 years of hardcore dance (6 days a week). Then I thought it would be fun to get my foot crushed at youth conference and by so doing obliterate my dancing future and chances to go to Juilliard. Oh, well. I am so glad that Kendal is dancing. I wish my girls had an interest. Perhaps it will skip a generation!
Note: The verifacation word is onbarrq. Get it? On Barre? I just thought it was incredibly coincidental.
Penny, I just got caught up on your blog. Oh, those ballet pics are adorable. I have a niece named Kendyll, I love that name. So, about your daughter losing her tooth...ummm, my sons Kindergarten teacher told her class that the Toothfairy wasn't real! She told them it was really us, what??? So I asked Tyler if Santa was real and he said, "Yes, of course he's real, I've seen him."
-Jennie N.
Post a Comment